SCSBA's award-winning publications, provided as a member service, keep board members and superintendents informed of state and national events and trends.
- Critical Issues spotlights timely issues, offering key talking points for board members.
- Focus, published every other week, provides pertinent education news in an easy-to-read format.
- Legislative Update, published every other week during the legislative session, summarizes action taken on bills that impact education.
- E-Focus newsletter is an e-publication, emailed to you every week. E-Focus keeps you abreast of SCSBA news and events, as well as news about actions and issues affecting our South Carolina public schools.
- E-Clippings daily news service is an e-publication, emailed to you every workday. We comb the news services to produce this digest of links to education-related news articles from around the state.
For more information, contact Debbie Elmore, 1.800.326.3679.